найк дисконт спб
олимп трейд ютуб
Training Program Objective:
This Training program provides an introduction to fundamental technologies of the microcontroller communications Marketplace. Designed with the technical/non-technical professional in mind, this course provides Day-to-day examples of the intricacies and competitive landscape of the industry. This program covers very brief description of 8051 family and its interfacing with various I/O devices.
What you will learn:
You will be able to understand A Detailed introduction to microcontrollers and its interfacing with various I/O devices (LCD, ADC, Sensors, and Motors etc.).You will also get a detailed guidance related to the implementation in various projects.
Training Program Outline:
• Introduction to Embedded Systems, Microprocessor & Microcontroller, Selection & Design tips, Programming Languages, Step to Step design of building blocks of a Microprocessor & Microcontroller
• Integrated Development Environments for microcontroller programming using Keil, Practice session to get familiar with Keil software.
• 8051 Microcontroller architecture, 8051 Microcontroller Programming Pin diagram & Essential connections to make 8051 work, Circuit Designing of 8051 based systems using CAD tools
• Interfacing LEDs & Switches Generating delays & different types of patterns using LEDs, Input from switches.
• Instruction set of 8051 Microcontroller, Writing simple programs of arithmetic & logical operations.
• Timers / Counters designing & programming, timer & counter based systems i.e. designing and object counter.
• Interrupts Interfacing devices & switches using interrupts.
• Interfacing LCD with 8051, developing a moving message display on LCD Interfacing ADC Developing a temperature display system, Serial Communication Setting up serial link between PC & Microcontroller, Interfacing Relays with 8051.
• Interfacing motors Designing simple robots using DC & Stepper motorsInterfacing IR sensors, Designing & developing projects using 8051, Designing & Construction of overall project development.